Hey guys, hope your week is off to a good start. Today I am sharing another Daily Find, that skirt is gorgeous and I am itching to get but I have to be good and save right now. It can be worn in so many way, for work make sure to zip it all the way and for a night out show some leg. For the play look, you can pair it with this printed crop top or this black top if that’s not your thing.sweater – pencil skirt – leopard pumps – tote bag casual:: t-shirt – denim jacket – pencil skirt – sneakers – crossbody bag play:: crop top – top – pencil skirt – mesh sandals – clutch
The Shopbop Friends and Family sale is back and I’m so excited. A few of my favorite will be available at 25% off with code “Family25”. Go to Shopbop‘s site to see brand exclusions. Sale starts at 7am today and ends on Oct 16th.
- My beloved Sam Edelman booties that I was wearing in yesterday’s post. My leopard slip-on shoes, that I’ve worn so many times. I saw and tried this pair and they would be so perfect for the season.
- That little red dress by 4. Collective is everything and will be sold out in no time, so it’s the time to grab it.
- This is the perfect time to splurge and get that bag you will be using for the 4 years. The Madewell transport tote is a classic. Also love this perfect black tote by Rebecca Minkoff, how awesome would it be for everyday use.
- For all of you up north, don’t forget the coat section, personally I love this BB Dakota one. This one by Maison Scotch is everything.
- Keep in mind now is the time to get a watch, you guys know I love my Michael Kors watches and I got them all on similar sales. Also adore this watch by Marc Jacobs.