So today let’s talk about the sweater dress, I love dresses but when dealing with colder temps they are not often reached for. I personally don’t own a single one, but I would gladly wear any of these paired with tights of course. Perfect way to mix comfort and impeccable style.
- This simple one is perfect for everyday and can easily be dressed up with a great jacket, tights and sexy booties.
- This is another classic on that be worn in many different settings, I would wear it with these burgundy booties for a pop of color.
- I love the turtleneck and layered look of this one that can easily translate from work (with these) to play (with these).
- This a statement and I love it, ditch the typical darker hues of Fall/Winter and wear a statement piece.
- This is dark red sweater dress is perfect for the weekend or running errands.
- Hold on to Summer with this casual sweater dress, it would love great with slip-ons or moto booties.
- Last but not least, this Kate Spade beauty is EVERYTHING! I’m pretty sure it will be sold out soon.