Happy Sunday guys! Here’s a little recap of my Instagram feed for the past few weeks.Some of the yummy breakfast I’ve made lately and food I had. Everything was delicious.
Some jewelry from RachellesJewelryBox. This gorgeous Olivia Taylor necklace and DIY rope bracelet I made.
- A recent OOTD (jeans, top, sandals, watch)
- I did a red gel mani and loved it.
- WetSwimwear one piece.
- In Yumi Kim dress at the Wildfox brunch during swimweek. (dress, sunglasses)
- Sandals selfie with Charnele ( my sandals and her sandals).
- Sipping drinks with Charnele at the Webster for the Basta Surf party.
- More drinks during the WetSwimwear pool party.
- Trying on retro shoes with at friend, they are from Tatyana.
- Backstage madness for Mara Hoffmann’s show. (you can see the show here I love the opening song)
- Loved the hair at the Mara show as well, this model was sweet enough to pose while I snapped a pic.
- Funky hair as well at the Dolores Cortes show, done by TresSemme.
- Charnele and I hanging out with the O’Neill team, that’s where I spotted Leo Dicaprio and Kevin Connolly.
Pretty blooms at Whole Foods
Love the long pool at the National Hotel, wish I had a pool like this to dip in during this hot Sunday. Have a great one ladies! xoxo