Hey guys! So I’ve been on a shopping kick lately “nothing new” and I got 2 of my stand out items. This month I don’t really have my eyes on anything, I mean I can think of 10 items I want but none that I need. Actually I think my work wardrobe could use some help, but I’m trying to keep the shopping to a minimum this month and next.
- Quality over quantity.
- Basics don’t count.
- Accessories don’t count, unless you’re spending a lot more than usual.
- Socks and underwear don’t count.
- Shoes do count. (I decided to not count shoes but I have made an effort in the last few months to not buy as many shoes as I used to)
Part of my Five:
- Scoopback bathing suit in blue
- Neon pink top and bottom
- red bandeau top and stripe bottom
- 1969 destructed sexy boyfriend denim shorts
- Cotton silk shirt
- sleeveless pink and stripe shirt
- J.Crew Sophie fit and flare dress
- J.Crew sunburst skirt
- Silk cami
- White peplum blouse
- Stripe top
- white distressed skinny jeans
- Button down shirt
- White dress
- Black skinny jeans
- Blue skinny jeans
- White skinny jeans
- NEW Loft Bustier
- NEW Topshop stripe dress
- NEW Beach shorts
- NEW White structured dress
- NEW Blue skater dress
- NEW Stripe top
- NEW White romper
- NEW Everlane White tee, Zara yellow tee, Stripe tee
Ordered and Returned:
- GAP white dress (it was a bit too bulky, it made me look 10 pounds heavier. But this would be adorable on someone with a thinner frame)
- NEW LOFT pom pom scarf (did not like the colors in person)
Purged & Sold on eBay
- 21 pair of shoes.
- 10 jeans
- countless tops and dresses ( will try to give a more accurate number on the next update)
- NEW 2 pair of shoes. ( I have been neglecting eBay, but I need o get back at it. It’s just so tiring to have to ship stuff all the time. But I do love the extra cash)
- NEW Cabi dress
- NEW Cabi wrap top
- NEW Cabi lace peplum top
- NEW Eve’s Addiction Initial necklace
- NEW Nike flyknit Max sneakers
- NEW Aerie blue bralette
- NEW Aerie pineapple print shorts
- NEW Aerie black lace bandeau
- NEW Aerie reef lace bralette
- NEW Olivia and Joy bag
- NEW Eve’s Addiction necklace
Jessica from Bedknobs and Baubles is also doing this challenge, she links up to other bloggers doing this. If you plan on giving this a try, let me know and I will link to you as well.
To learn more about the French Wardrobe Challenge, check out this post.