Hi guys, happy Thursday. Like anyone else I get frustrated with life, work and my never ending to do list. I’m one of those people that always complain that they are tired but yet have a zillion projects going on. I really struggle with just relaxing and when I do I sometimes feel guilty. So I usually force myself to relax and unwind and these are my “feel good” activities.
- I love taking a long hot shower, so I usually pick my favorite soap bar and indulge in a long shower or better yet a bath with some Epsom salt.
- I try to live a healthy lifestyle, so a strenuous boot-camp workout usually gives me all the endorphin needed to feel happy and it makes me sleep like a baby. Just make sure to bring a couple bottle of water as you will be sweating a lot.
- Life is too short to always be so serious, pick up a light read and enjoy an afternoon or two in a world other than your own. My latest read was Eleanor and Park, sweetest book EVER!
- Watch 4 or more episodes of your favorite show back to back, for me that usually Big Bang Theory or Sex and the City.
- I love fashion and the blogging community, so I sometimes pick one blogger that I admire and check out their very first posts.
- Invite a girlfriend over, have some food, dessert, and of course wine. Perfect night in! I do this by myself as well and love it just as much.
- One day after work, take a shower, grab a bite and go to bed. I swear when I do that the next day I’m a completely new person.
- Rock to your favorite tunes, add them to your phone and have a party during your commute to work.
- Call your best friend and have a 1 hour conversation, or have a styling session over Skype or Facetime.
- Last but not least, I know not everyone can handle boot-camp but find a pretty park in your area and go for a run, jog or walk. Always remember to stay hydrated and bring your favorite bottle of water, mine is Zephyrhills.
What are your “feel good” activities??? Please share.*This is a post sponsored by Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Ozarka®, Poland Spring®, Zephyrhills® Brands Sparkling Natural Spring Waters, a brand that I actually use in my household. Thank you for supporting the projects that makes PinkSole possible.