image via They All Hate Us
Hi everyone, the weekend is sadly coming to an end *snif snif*. I wanted to share with you guys my favorite links this week.
- I came across this article on twitter as it was tweeted by IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers). Basically they are talking about the imagery in the fashion industry, and when asked certain questions the writer couldn’t really defend the industry. Cool read…
- This video by Lena Dunham for her bff is the best.
- Beyonce + H&M = LOVE.
- Don’t know if you follow Nicole’s blog Gary Pepper but she seriously has the best pics. Her bf is a genius, I loved that post because the Great Barrier Reef reminded of a beach in the north part of Haiti called Bas-Limbe. The clear water, seeing the reef and feeling the fishes tickling your legs is the best feeling ever.
- Oh My God you guys! I cannot get these booties out of my mind. My sister told me I should treat myself, what do you think? I haven’t shopped in almost 40 days now. Should these babies take a hit, Lent is almost over.
- And how cool is Janette’s makeup? Something to try for Spring/Summer.
- This is why I love living in South Florida, going to the beach in March by Annie.
- This is seriously my worst nightmare, poor Rach.