Hello everyone, hope you had a good Halloween. I’m such a sucker for a nice print, I love them big, medium or small. It all started with stripes, then it went downhill from there I’m bananas for animal prints, aztec prints, polka dots etc… And these are few items I’ve been eye-ing.
1. Peplum is by far my favorite trend, and I think I will keep my peplum pieces way after the trend is gone, but with this print it’s even better. I’m in love with this top.
2. I love bright scarves, this plaid one is just a dream. And it’s very affordable.
3. Madewell can do no wrong, this dress is distinguished and elegant. I would pair it with cute booties.
4. I have something similar, but this print with the black collar is so fetching.
5. I always prefer smaller prints at the bottom and this would be perfect for work.
6. Love them, I would prefer them with gold studs are I mostly do gold accessories.
7. I don’t know what I’m waiting one this has to mine.
8. I don’t have any animal print booties, and these are just darling.
9. Same with the bangles, I need to fix that ASAP.
What’s you favorite print? Mine is for sure cheetah.
I got this awesome photo layout from Pugly Pixel. Check out her fabulous blog.